Friday, July 20, 2012

Barenaked Ladies- Houston, Tx 2012

Wow they were fantastic. 

I didn't think I would enjoy them that much but I did.  It was like a wave of Canadian energy just splashed right over me and into my heart through the entrance of my windpipe.  Seriously they were so not into the whole "Texas Heat" thing so they went to Academy before the show and bought tennis outfits.  

Fuck you Canada for producing such wonderful Rock n Roll bands. 



hahah fuck you we're Rush
   shit is real man 
 also canadian



yeah so after I was done laughing so hard I was crying because their songs were so earnest and you could tell their sincerity through lyrics.  One thing I love about Live Music and that I respect about musicians is their ability to rip open their hearts and spill out their feelings and inner selves through lyrics.  It takes a lot of guts to play a personal song in front of 1 person, and especially in front of an audience of 1000 +. 


So thanks for that, BNL.  You guys fucking rule and I hope I get to see you again some day. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment