Friday, January 25, 2013

Suzy Creamcheese, what's got into yah?


Yesterday I turned a whole 108 years old.  It was spectacular and made my loins tingle with the gross satisfaction that only comes from copious amounts of attention, flirty waiters and free desserts.  I got a whole bunch of cool shit, and I'm still trying to think of ways to thank my parents for thinking me worthy of wiping the bank account over. 

Worthy Loot:

If you know homestuck then you'll get it.  If not, my friend Deven's grandmother is one talented woman. :")





Inside of my birthday card.  Literally laughed until I (almost) pissed my pants. 

Literally died

Can't have a birthday without a breaking bad ref, right?

MURICA


             On top of general groovtastic brilliance,


             I also had the pleasure of going to the most MIND BLOWING PERFORMANCE I've seen in a long motherfucking time.  I got to see Dweezil Zappa (See: Frank Zappa ) and I'm so glad I did.  I love the way him and the musicians he played with organized the set list.  They basically took musical pieces from various albums and set up a show with as much variety as possible so the people who haven't heard any of Frank's music could have a better chance of finding something they liked.  Not to mention the rest of the musicians were fucking brilliant.  The vocalists were so spot on and everything was so well rehearsed; the guitar solos were 2 arpeggios away from giving me an orgasm. 

Yeeeaah it was a pretty good night. 
You know, it was okaaay

I don't know what I did to deserve all this great karma.  I was one boyfriend and one best friend away from being in pure bliss, but I did get to lay down that night and think of how much more handsome Dweezil was than the last time I saw him. This time I didn't nearly break my ankle on my way to meet him, and I came out with the most perfect example of memorabilia I could ask for. 

Questions and comments welcome, if you guys have any similar stories I'd love to hear. :)

xoxox
Strange












1 comment: